Mr. Shiva Kumar S M , MBA 1st year student of NITK, Surathkal has got selected for Volvo international internship as the Volvo international intern in the role of Human Capital Planning Analyst at Greensboro City, North Carolina,USA.The internship would be commencing from May 2015 for a period of about 3 months .
The Volvo Group International internship program is an exclusive opportunity for students from the best preferred 10 partner universities from all over the world.
Volvo was looking for extraordinary individuals, not only in terms of academic results, but also in terms of innovative thinking and social and communicative skills.
Students are selected from the following Preferred Talent Partner Universities:
- Tsinghua University, China
- Tongji University, China
- EMLyon, France
- INSA Lyon, France
- Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
- University of Gothenburg – School of Business, Economics & Law, Sweden
- NC State University, USA
- Penn State University, USA
- National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal, India.
The Volvo Group offers interesting internship opportunities – whatever your discipline of study. From cutting-edge technologies for sustainable transport solutions, to innovative production concepts, service solutions, HR and sales & marketing. Products and services that play vital roles in everyday life worldwide.
This Internship offer includes:
- Support to find accommodation on internship location.
- Expenses for a round-trip to internship location.
- Administrative support with work permit and/or visa when needed.
- Allowance to cover cost of living at internship location.