A full-fledged Physical Education & Sports Department with one Students’ Activity and Sports Officer (SAS Officer) and one Assistant Physical Director provides and manages sports, games and physical fitness facilities.
Infrastructure facilities available in the sports centre
- 400 Mt. Track (1) surrounded by Pavilion
- International Standard Swimming Pool (1) with diving arena.
- Well maintained grounds of Football, Volleyball, Handball, Hockey, Kho-kho, Kabaddi and Cricket. (1 each)
- Basketball Courts (equipped with floodlight) (2) surrounded by pavilion.
- Lawn Tennis Court (4)
- Modern Gymnasium (1) (Boys’ and Girls’ Separate)
- Well-equipped Badminton Court (4) (Wooden and Cement)
- Table Tennis playing arena with International Standard Tables. (5)
* A new and modern Sports Complex is under construction with modern facilities and amenities.
Asst Physical Education Director,
Email: shivaram [at] nitk.ac.in